Luther in Luxembourg is a leading business law firm that was established in 2010. Relying on its international network, the firm’s multilingual professionals advise domestic and international clients across numerous practice areas, particularly Corporate/M&A, Banking Finance and Capital Markets, Dispute Resolution, Investment Management, Employment and Real Estate.
Our clients, ranging from multinational corporations, investment funds, financial institutions to private equity firms, have placed their trust in our interdisciplinary legal advice that aims to hit the mark.
Luther employs over 380 lawyers and tax advisors and is present in 10 German economic centers and has 6 international offices in European and Asian financial centers.
We are hiring an Knowledge Management Officer to support the continuous development of the firm:
Knowledge Management Officer (m/f/d) Permanent Employment Agreement – Full Time
- Carrying out legal research for our lawyers across the firm’s various practices areas
- Monitoring and reporting on recent legal developments, in particular laws and regulations, significant case law, and doctrine
- Updating our internal legal databases
- Drafting, coordinating, and updating our internal and external documentation (e.g. memos, templates, precedents, newsletters, etc.)
- Organizing, coordinating and participating in our internal legal trainings and brainstorming sessions
- Organizing the participation in external Trainings
- Managing the firm’s library
- Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Law or registered with any EU Bar
- Languages: Fluent in English and French (written and spoken)
What we offer:
- Skills: Excellent drafting skills, proactive, dynamic, a team player, and good communication skills
- An attractive salary package
- A dynamic and friendly work place
- Participation in external trainings on legal matters and soft skills
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, please send your CV to email@example.com
As soon as possible