Luther in Luxembourg is a leading business law firm that was established in 2010. Relying on its international network, the firm’s multilingual professionals advise domestic and international clients across numerous practice areas, particularly Corporate/M&A, Banking Finance and Capital Markets, Dispute Resolution, Investment Management, Employment and Real Estate.
Our clients, ranging from multinational corporations, investment funds, financial institutions to private equity firms, have placed their trust in our interdisciplinary legal advice that aims to hit the mark.
Luther employs over 380 lawyers and tax advisors and is present in 10 German economic centers and has 6 international offices in European and Asian financial centers.
We are hiring a mid-level lawyer to support the continuous development of the firm:
Mid-Level Lawyer for our Real Estate Department (m/f/d) Permanent Employment Agreement – Full Time
- Offer a first-class multidisciplinary service to the local and international clients regarding the most sensitive and complex local real estate Transactions
- Advise local and multinational clients on real estate matters
- Provide tailor made advice and pragmatic innovative solutions as well as participate in real estate transactions
- Draft (either in English or in French), review and/or negotiate any type of agreements, legal documents
- Participate in meetings and conference calls with clients or lawyers from international law firms
- Conduct and coordinate research into a wide range of legal issues
- Work closely with other departments (crosspractice) and offices in other jurisdictions (crossborder matters)
- Conduct and coordinate research into a variety of legal issues
- Experience: 2-4 years’ of successful experience acquired in real estate transactions within a Luxembourg, or a well-known French or Belgian law
- Qualification: Master’s degree in Law - admission to the Luxembourg Bar or any other European Bar would be an advantage
- Languages: Fluent in English and French (written and spoken). Knowledge of German would be considered as an asset
What we offer:
- Skills: Excellent drafting skills, proactive, dynamic, a team player, and good communication skills
- An attractive salary package
- A dynamic and friendly work place
- Participation in external trainings on legal matters and soft skills
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As soon as possible